POWER BOAT RENTAL LEASE AND WAIVER
Prior to signing the Boat Rental Agreement please read and sign this release and waiver:
• Boating can be dangerous, even causing death. We reserve the right to not rent to inexperienced boaters.
• No boat operation after sunset or in dark. The boat is not legal after dark and is not safe.
• Operator minimum age is 25.
• Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor from, and against any and all claims for loss or damage to property or injury to persons (including death) resulting, through the use, operation or possession of said rental craft, including loss by fire, water, theft or any cause whatsoever.
• Fuel and cleaning as required will be charged separately.
• Do not overload boat. Local lakes and rivers are strictly patrolled by DEC and NY State Troopers. Expect to be stopped for a safety inspection.
Please review the below Waiver and Release of Liability
I HAVE READ THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTANDING ITS TERMS. . I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT.
I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.